Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tri-City TV and Collinsville Library

This morning I visited the Tri-City TV studio in Bartlesville, OK for some taping. After dealing with technical problems, we recorded two live song performances, "Big Red Fire Truck," and "The Cat Came Back," for the children's cartoon show the station is putting together. Then we recorded an interview for their talk show. Tri-City TV is a public access station which is "coming soon" on channel 59 in Bartlesville. If all goes well, it looks like I'll be heading back up there in the near future to work with them on creating some production videos of my songs!

I had a great lunch with storyteller Fran Stallings and her husband Gordon while in town. It was great to catch up with Fran, even if time was short! 

Then it was off to Collinsville for a library program. I had a really great audience today; they were quiet and attentive when appropriate, yet enthusiastic with their participation! I love performing for a group like that! 

Here are a couple of photos from after the show:



Here's a photo I just came across on my desktop from my October 30, 2007 visit to Collinsville. I just thought I'd add it here! The kids are on stage to help me out with "You're a Dinosaur." 

No comments:

Post a Comment