Sunday, June 21, 2009

Woodward

Lisa and I left Evalyn with her grandma Friday to give her a break, and we capped off a jam-packed week with a fantastic show in Woodward, OK. The kids were just great, and I was able to work their creativity into the show. One highlight was "Silly Song" where an impromptu verse had me being chased around the room by a volunteer "lion" while singing, "Silly silly silly silly..." Another highlight was a new approach to "Reading Makes Me Want to Dance Out Loud."

Here are a few photos:

"I read the book - ME!"

I put Lisa on the spot and asked her to help me demonstrate the new dance moves for "Reading Makes Me Want to Dance Out Loud." Here she is dancing like a dinosaur!

And here is a good portion of the audience posing with me after the show. What a good looking group!

P.S. I post small versions of these photos online, but if you would like an original at high resolution, just write to me and I'll send it. (monty at montyharper dot com)

No comments:

Post a Comment