Thursday, July 08, 2010

Kickstarter Campaign Launches!

Hoo, boy - here we go! I've been putting this together all summer and today I finally launched my kickstarter campaign to raise the money to record my new science CD!

This is an ambitious project. I'm trying to raise $9,000! But I already have $235 in pledges, thanks to some very dear family and friends. If I can raise that much every day, I'll have it made!

I want to apologize in advance for the deluge of information you are about to endure. You may hear from me through facebook, twitter, this blog, other blogs, my email list, and any other way I can think of to get word out and keep people updated. Please bare with me; I'll try not to get too tedious about it!

I do want to ask one favor. If you are a fan who would normally purchase any new Monty Harper CD, please use the kickstarter site to go ahead and pre-order "Songs From the Science Frontier" as soon as you can. As my publicity efforts bring new people to the site over the next couple of weeks, I'd like them to see a campaign that's making good progress. I figure they'll be more likely to join in and contribute that way.

All you need to do is click the link below and follow instructions. You'll just be making a pledge; Your credit card won't be charged at all unless and until the fundraising goal is actually met. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks so much for your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment