Thursday, October 25, 2007

Broken Arrow Library



Lisa and Evalyn came with me this evening for a 7:00 PM program at the Broken Arrow Library. It was an interesting show. The Tulsa library series I'm doing this week and next is to help publicize the bilingual theater production of "Tomás and the Library Lady" presented by the Tulsa Performing Arts Center Trust as part of the Imagination Series on Nov. 9. (For ticket information, call the PAC at 596-7911.) The play is based on a picture book called Tomás and the Library Lady by Pat Mora. So I chose songs to go with the book, and also read the book to the audience.

We had a very small group - mostly a single family (see the photo). But the kids were great and we had fun.

Tomorrow I get up early and drive to Prague, OK for two Oklahoma CenTUNEial shows at Prague elementary school.

The next Tulsa library show is Tuesday at 3:00 in Collinsville. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment