Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ev's Creative Corner



My eight-year-old daughter, Evalyn, has started her own blog called "Ev's Creative Corner"! We are all very excited about it around here, because she is so excited. She has already posted an introduction, two book reviews, and an original poem. AND she has way more followers than I do, after less than three days! 

We received a comment from a reader about her writing that says, "Wow, Evalyn, if I hadn't known you were eight I would've thought you were twenty five!"

I just want you to know that although I have given Evalyn some help setting things up, the writing is all her own. Sometimes she types for herself, but mostly at this point I have been taking dictation for her. The spelling and punctuation are me, but the wording, vocabulary, sentence structure, thoughts and ideas are all Evalyn. 

So far she has been highly motivated to post something new every day. Please visit Evalyn's blog and post a comment, click the "follow" link, and take her poll about what to do on a rainy day. This kind of feedback will keep her going strong!

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment