Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oklahoma School For the Blind

Howdy Dear Reader,

Long time no see. Clearly I lost steam on keeping up with blog posts this school year. Over the past two months I performed at Perkins, six schools in Ft. Worth, TX, Sangre Ridge here in Stillwater, Dale Elementary, Prague Elementary, Central High Elementary, Pioneer-Pleasant Vale, and Hollis. Before that I was doing workshops for librarians throughout Kansas and Oklahoma! The workshops were great fun, but kept me very busy. I will try to post a thing or two from all that activity, to catch you up.

Meanwhile I'm getting ready for a forty-four-show summer tour, plus a week at a camp in New York (with Evalyn)! And, I just posted a major new update to my website.

For now, here are some photos I found from back in October 2008 when I visited the Oklahoma School for the Blind in Muskogee. Many thanks to Barbara Collins for sending them in. Do you have any photos from recent Monty Harper shows? Send em and I'll post em! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment