Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Norman

It's raining! Big time! We had to take a detour on the way down to Norman today because I-35 was flooded near Edmond!

Anyhow, we look forward to our Norman visit every year because we always have great audiences, and today was no exception. I really enjoy the evening programs, where we get a strong ratio of parents to kids. It's fun to see the parents enjoying the kids.

Anyhow, it's late and Lisa took a huge number of great photos. So, I'm just gonna grab some and throw em up here. Here we go...

The afternoon group:
Evalyn made a nest:
Those pesky crabs, always going for the nose:
Evalyn, being a microphone stand:
Alligator on the radiator:
Signing cards:
The evening group:
Those pesky crabs again:
I don't know - what do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment