Sunday, August 05, 2012

Bella Vista

Yesterday I did my very last library program for Summer 2012 in Bella Vista, Arkansas. All my programs this summer went really really well, and this one was no exception. The husband of the librarian is an OSU alum and big fan so we were greeted in the parking lot by the "Pistol Pete Mobile" which Lisa took a photo of and posted to facebook.

My sister and niece live nearby, so we brought my mom along on the trip and made a weekend of it. We all toured the Crystal Bridges art museum yesterday - very cool. A fun end to a fun summer!!

Don't forget to check out the slideshow I posted on YouTube - a photo retrospective of my "Sing-Along Slumber Party" summer tour. Please share it with anyone you think should book me for a program during the coming school year. Thanks!!

Lisa captured this angle from a seat on the floor with the audience. Is this really what I look like to the kids?

Roundy Round!

"... and pulled out a hand..."



No comments:

Post a Comment