Friday, August 03, 2012

Home Schoolers at the Library

Each summer the Stillwater library chooses a top reader from each elementary school in town, plus one homeschooler, to receive a certificate for one free classroom visit by Monty Harper - that's me!

This year our home school winner is just getting ready to move out of state, so we quickly set up our visit at the library, earlier this week. The kids were great - and I love doing a more informal mini-concert with a small group. I look forward to visiting the other winners once school starts!!

Right now it's off to Arkansas for my very last summer reading program of 2012 - at the Bella Vista Library, 10:30 AM on Saturday (8/4/12). 



Group photo.

Here is our top reader, checking out the guitar after the program, with her "I Love Music" shirt on. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment