Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Stillwater Public Library

The Stillwater library program is always one of the highlights of my summer! It was a little strange to be there without our daughter - she is off at music camp in Arkansas!

Thanks to everyone who came to see the show today!

We had a little trouble with the sound system during the morning program, and that got distracting so I apologize. Turns out my wireless transmitters were sounding through the library's speakers so we had dueling systems causing various weirdnesses with the sound. Despite that the show went well, and the two afternoon shows were fantastic.

Lisa took lots of photos, and here they are...


"That's my gastric cavity..."

Library Bookaneers

This guy was an awesome dinosaur for me - he really got into the part!

Triceratops Bop

Stegosaur Swing

Tyrannosaur Crunch

"Run twice as fast..."

"Silly silly silly silly..."

I have no idea what I was thinking. Maybe this one would make a good caption contest.

Hadrosaur Hoot

Stegosaur Swing

Signing cards

One of the students from Mrs. Cox's class who helped write the Black Footed Ferret song was there at the third program, and she came up on stage to sing the song with me!! She was fantastic!!

Triceratops Bop

Cutie dinos!

Tomorrow... Lawton!

No comments:

Post a Comment