Sunday, October 03, 2004

Get Your $5 Coupon

There are two shows scheduled for recording the new live CD. Saturday Nov 6, 2:00 PM at City Arts Center in OKC, and Monday November 22, 7:00 PM at the Student Union Theater in Stillwater.

I'd like to know how my promotion is going and how many people to expect at the shows, so I've set up a registration page. If you fill in the short form you will land on a page with a printable coupon. The coupon is good for $5 off any CD at the sales table. That will include advanced orders of the new CD. No catch! I'm basically paying you $5 to register and say you'll come to one of the shows. (I also ask for your email address so I can keep you informed about the shows, but I won't use it for anything else, I promise!)

Register Here

No comments:

Post a Comment