Sunday, July 18, 2010

Duncan

I've been reminding readers to support my "Songs From the Science Frontier" CD by pre-ordering a copy -  Thanks!

On Saturday I performed at the library in Duncan, OK. In the past we've done shows in the little building out back, and it's been packed to over capacity. This year was different - we were inside the library itself. Being on a Saturday, and a darned hot one at that, I think contributed to the small size of the audience. Daycares don't show up on the weekends, after all. It may have been a small group but it was an enthusiastic group! We had a lot of fun!


This was the first show in a while that Evalyn was able to attend with us. She entertained herself in the car and at the library by working on her novel. She has an ambitious story planned out with many girl characters, each with her own pet and her own power. Lisa and I enjoyed reading a new chapter every half hour or so! 


No comments:

Post a Comment