Friday, March 25, 2005

Big Red Fire Truck

Howdy friends and fans,

This week I finished a mix of "Hanging Out With Heroes at the Library" and one of "Big Red Fire Truck."

"Fire Truck" really got me excited as I cleaned it up a bit and the mix came together - it ROCKS! OK, I'm calm. After I mixed the instruments yesterday, I listened several times through just jamming out and enjoying the groove. I can't wait for you all to hear it.

Well this makes ten down and only THREE to go!! "Trick or Treat" is up next.

I am so sick of editing and mixing I could throw my computer out the window! I want to be creating new music - not hashing through stuff I recorded in November!!

I'm calm again. It's OK. Really.

When I hear the result, it's worth the effort. But I don't know if I'll ever record this way again - too much post-production. Maybe someday I'll be able to afford to pay someone to do this part for me!

The other day I was bouncing around the house doing my Daffy Duck laugh. It was scary. I'm going a little loopy being focused so intently on this one project. But by the end of next week I'll be able to move on to the mastering phase and that will be very good. I'll have Steve to help me with that and we can go loopy together.

Woo! Woohoo! Woohoohoo! Woohoohoohoo!

Bdb Bdbd Bd Bd That's all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment