Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Poster!



My cool new posters for the "Oklahoma CenTUNEial Celebration" arrived and above is what they look like. Photo by Tony Thompson, layout by Paul Fleming. Lisa has already stuffed a bunch of envelopes for me to mail to the libraries where I'll be performing.

The new CDs should arrive tomorrow! Yeah!

Today I visited Evalyn's classroom to sing for them one last time. I took all their requests and we had way more songs on the list than we had time for, but we had fun with the ones we could get to. I tested out a new version of "Silly Song" incorporating Oklahoma animals for this summer's Oklahoma programs, and that went fantastic! (We'll be seeing all those animals at the zoo next week on the class field trip!) And Evalyn got up to sing "Oklahoma Annie" with me. That's the song we wrote together on the new CD, and it was the first chance we'd had to sing it for her classmates. It's a charmer!

I've got to go practice some songs. What do you think of the poster? Post a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment