Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hesston and El Dorado, KS


Our two shows in Kansas went very well today, especially the evening show in El Dorado. We had a pretty small crowd, but the parents were into it and that always helps in a big way!! The kids were cute (as you can see in the photo!) and very sweet. They were really fun during the dinosaur song.

These were my first two "Get a Clue" programs. At Hesston I did Take Me to Your Library, Get a Clue, Silly Song, You're a Dinosaur, Oklahoma Annie (with Evalyn), Frog Song, Hanging Out With Heroes, and Trick or Treat Smell My Feet. At El Dorado I started with The Howdy Song, and ended with Heroes and the show seemed to flow a bit better that way.

This was the first time for me to perform the song "Get a Clue." I still need to figure out how to instruct the audience so they can sing with me on the chorus and come in at the right times! We had fun with it anyway.

Tomorrow is Glenpool, and then we get a four day weekend before heading back out. Only ten days until Harry Potter book seven!!

See you at the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment