Saturday, July 28, 2007

NOW WHAT?!?!?!



Well, obviously one thing I need to do now that our summer tour is over is organize the office/studio. I thought I'd post some "before" photos above, and maybe that'll motivate me to get it done so I can post some "after" photos later. Maybe! :-)

Many new projects await my focus and attention. I haven't quite decided where to go from here, but I'll be making some choices soon and blogging all about it I'm sure.

Which brings me to this blog... Will it be a challenge to keep the posts interesting on a daily basis while working at home? Yes! How am I going to come up with interesting photos to post? I don't know!

Not to say that it's been all that interesting so far, but hey - you're still reading! What's keeping you around? Post a comment or email me or call and let me know. If I happen to post something great, leave a little comment. Or if I'm boring you to death, do the same.

Better yet, ask a question or make a request!!

Go ahead, respond. Don't just sit there reading this. Yes, I know you're reading this right now. I can see you through the computer screen. Mmm hmmm - you flinched just slightly there when you read that last bit. You're not quite certain I'm joking, are you? I like what you've done with your hair by the way. Are you planning on going out like that?

Am I freaking you out yet? So leave a comment and tell me to stop freaking you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment