Monday, August 13, 2007

Back to School Night


Tonight was "Back to School Night" at Richmond Elementary, where Evalyn will be a First Grader, starting Wednesday. We met her new teacher, visited the classroom, and found out who will be in her class. We are disappointed some of her friends from last year will be in different classes this year, but I guess that's always going to be the case.

Since tomorrow is Evalyn's last day of "freedom" we are planning on another fun day trip with Paw Paw and Grandma. But what she told me she can't wait for is Wednesday and her first day of first grade!

Meanwhile I've been struggling to get organized and focused on work; that's nothing new. I did straighten in the studio a bit but I'm nowhere near ready to post an "after" photo. (The "before" photo is around here somewhere... I'll let you find it on your own if you're really that curious!) I also worked on some new music. I'll be posting more about that soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment