Wednesday, August 08, 2007

CMN 06

Lisa pointed out my mistake yesterday - I said the photos were from last year's CMN national conference, but they were from the year before. (Now corrected.) How time flies! Well here are some photos from last year's conference. Lisa has been working hard today on our travel plans for this year's conference which will be in Albany, NY, September 28-30. We'll be celebrating CMN's 20th anniversary!

Here is last year... Evalyn is getting ready to draw on some big paper.

Here I am with Dave Kinnoin (left), Paul Goldowitz, and Mr. Billy (behind me - you can just see the blue of his shirt), all writing a song together during lunch, with Evalyn watching.

Here we are later that afternoon performing the song we wrote at lunch ("Here in My Heart") with a few more people in the mix. How cool is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment