Wednesday, August 29, 2007

SeptemberFest



Here I am working on a new song called "1907." I'll bet you can guess what it's about, especially if you live in Oklahoma. That's right, I'm still writing songs for our centennial! I hope to be able to share this one with you soon.

"What happened to 'Born to Do Science'?" you ask. Well, it has always been my great weakness that I have difficulty in choosing a focus. I guess I don't have to be quite so dramatic about it. I can just say my current window of opportunity to work on the science project has closed. I need to focus on my Oklahoma program right now. I'll get back to the other when I can.

Come see me at SeptemberFest at the governor's mansion in OKC on Saturday (9/1/07)! I perform at 1:30, and I'll be singing some of my Oklahoma songs. The event lasts from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, with all kinds of cool stuff going on to celebrate our statehood!

No comments:

Post a Comment