Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dispatch From the Road - Ardmore



We had two great shows today, in Ardmore and Sulphur. I feel like I'm relaxing into the songs now and my performance is continuing to improve. I'm posting from the hotel room tonight. We after three days out and back we've decided to give ourselves a bit of a break from driving. We'll be in Marietta and Wilson tomorrow, home for the weekend, and it all starts again on Monday!

The librarian took this photo of a family in Ardmore who became fans five years ago when we were here before. They remembered Evalyn as a baby, and asked if we would pose with them.

Did I mention yet how great Evalyn and Lisa are? Lisa has been doing all the driving this year, which really helps me keep my energy up for the shows. Evalyn keeps us entertained and on our toes. She seems excited and happy to be traveling and performing this summer. I'm one lucky dude!

Well, I'd better get to bed. See you at the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment