Monday, June 18, 2007

Only Six Shows This Week


We had another great day today, with shows in Sand Springs and Sapulpa. Lisa didn't take any photos today, so I went back to find a good one from the stockpile. This is a photo she took of Evalyn performing on June 12th at Tishamingo.

Tomorrow I'll be on my own for the first time this summer. Evalyn's summer dance starts tomorrow so she and Lisa will be staying home for that while I head off to Blanchard and Shawnee for the first two of eleven shows in the Pioneer Library System (the other nine shows are next week). Then Wednesday we'll be at Medford, Thursday at Mustang, and we get Friday off. It's a light week!

What will I do tomorrow without my girls?!

I've been getting some good feedback from the libraries on this Summer's program. I'll leave you with a few of the comments I've received so far...

"Everyone loved having him - we are looking forward to him in 2008."
- Love County Library

"The songs were so much fun. They fit the theme
perfectly. The children also enjoyed the
part that your daughter played. They were all very attentive while she was singing."
- Alice Withrow, Atoka County Library

"Monty's programs are always fun. I think the best thing is that he appeals to the child in all of us.
They all loved it. Still singing the Oklahoma Kids song. They liked having Evalyn perform. I could hear some of them singing to themselves later on. You may have inspired some future performers!"
- Beth Sherrill, Jim Lucas Checotah Public Library

No comments:

Post a Comment